Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Bone Health
- Broken Bones & Injuries
- Diseases & Conditions
- En Español
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist
Recommended Web sites
- Clubfoot Clinic at the Los Angeles Orthopaedic Hospital
Parent and provider information on clubfoot, and available treatment options for this deformity. Our clinic staff is experienced in the use of the Ponseti minimally-invasive technique of clubfoot correct.
- Clubfoot Information for Parents
A brochure describing the Ponseti minimally invasive treatment of clubfoot deformity as practiced at the Orthopaedic Hospital Clubfoot Clinic.
- Clubfoot Notes Newsletter
Orthopaedic Hospital Clubfoot Clinic Newsletter. Featured topics: "Clubfoot Clinic Begins Third Year","Useful Clubfoot Internet Sites", and "Research Updates".
- Homegoing Instructions After Application of Clubfoot Casts
A guide for parents on what to expect after their child has had a cast applied for correction of a club foot. Includes tips on cast care as well as identification of potential problems.
- Lower Extremity Review: Clubfoot Conversion
"The shift away from aggressive surgery to correct clubfoot is now all but complete..."
- Motion Magazine Article: New Treatment for Clubfoot
Article describes the Ponseti minimally-invasive technique of clubfoot correction.
- Orthopaedic Hospital Clubfoot Clinic Celebrates Second Anniversary
New press release
- Orthopaedic Hospital eNews 1-12-11
Family Makes Strides with Clubfoot Clinic
- Ponseti International Association List of Preferred Providers
Website lists providers of the Ponseti minimally-ivasive technique of clubfoot treatment. This site links to other useful information about clubfeet provided by the Ponseti International Association
- UCLA Department of Orthopaedics Webpage
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA webpage.
- UCLA Healthcare Page
Information about Dr. Zionts posted on the UCLA Healthcare Website including information on making an appointment.
- What is a clubfoot?
Information provided by the Ponseti International Association.
- Your Orthopaedic Connection: Clubfoot
Clubfoot information provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Renee and Meyer Luskin Children's Clinic 1250 16th Street Suite G129C Santa Monica, CA USA 90404 Phone (424) 259-9835 Fax (424) 259-6588