Patient information from Lewis Evan Zionts, MD
- After the Foot is Corrected - Brace Tips
Parent information for applying and using the Mitchell-Ponseti brace.
- Anterior Tibial Tendon Transfer
Describes the rationale for, and description of, the procedure for parents at our facility.
- Cast Care Instructions
Describes how to monitor and care for your infant while in a cast.
- Clubfoot Information for Parents
How Clubfoot is managed in our clinic. Provides perspective for new clubfoot parents about the Ponseti method.
- Commonly Asked Clubfoot Questions
Originally written by Dr. Ponseti and recently revised by Dr. Zionts
- Heel Cord Tenotomy
Describes the heel cord tenotomy as performed at our facility.
- Stretching Exercises for Clubfoot Patients
Describes exercises to do at home to help maintain clubfoot correction.
Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Bone Health
- Broken Bones & Injuries
- Diseases & Conditions
- En Español
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist
Recommended Web sites
- Clubfoot Clinic at the Los Angeles Orthopaedic Hospital
Parent and provider information on clubfoot, and available treatment options for this deformity. Our clinic staff is experienced in the use of the Ponseti minimally-invasive technique of clubfoot correct.
- Orthopaedic Hospital eNews 1-12-11
Family Makes Strides with Clubfoot Clinic
- Ponseti International Association List of Preferred Providers
Website lists providers of the Ponseti minimally-ivasive technique of clubfoot treatment. This site links to other useful information about clubfeet provided by the Ponseti International Association
- Pubmed Link to Publications
A list of publications authored or coauthored by Dr. Zionts
- UCLA Department of Orthopaedics Webpage
Dr. Zionts at David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA webpage.
- What is a clubfoot?
Information provided by the Ponseti International Association.
- Your Orthopaedic Connection: Clubfoot
Clubfoot information provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Renee and Meyer Luskin Children's Clinic 1250 16th Street Suite G129C Santa Monica, CA USA 90404 Phone (424) 259-9835 Fax (424) 259-6588