About Aron D Rovner, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery,
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ BA, Phi Beta Kappa, and High Honors in Biological Sciences, and Economics 1988-1992
- State University of New York, Brooklyn, NY MD 1992-1996
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York City General Surgery 1996-1997
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York City Orthopaedic Surgery 1997-2000
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York City Chief Resident Orthopaedic Surgery 2000-2001
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX Adult and Pediatric Spine Surgery 2001-2002
- Long Beach Medical Center | Long Beach, NY
- Peninsula Medical Center | Rockaway, NY
- South Nassau Communities Hospital | Oceanside, NY
- Winthrop University Hospital | Mineola, NY
- South Shore Ambulatory Surgery Center | Lynbrook, NY
Society membershipsSpecialty Society Memberships
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
I am honored to have been asked to lecture through out my community on a variety of spine related issues, including: spinal stenosis, back pain, and osteoporotic fractures. I believe it is important for physicians to not only educate the community on treatment, but also prevention of spinal problems.
Other staff in my practice
Dr. Rovner is a board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. When you visit our practice, you'll meet a team of professionals that include a physician and administrative staff who are focused on you and your care.
This site has been viewed 10,515 times.