Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- About Orthopaedics
- Broken Bones & Injuries
- Diseases & Conditions
- En Español
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist
- Health & Fitness
- Health & Safety
- Hip & Thigh
Recommended Web sites
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
A world leader in sports medicine education, research, communication, and fellowship.
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
The goal of the Association is to promote, encourage, support and foster through continuing medical education functions, the development and dissemination of knowledge in the discipline of arthroscopic surgery.
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Bossier-Shreveport Battlewings
Arena Football League 2 (AFL2) team homepage
- Harvard / Mass General Hospital Sports Medicine
- Mayo Clinic Health Information Site
- NW Louisiana Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- USA Weightlifting Development Center at LSUS
LSU-Shreveport Olympic weightlifting program under Kyle Pierce, Ph.D.
- Willis Knighton Hospital System Sports Medicine
Other staff in my practice
H. Ryan Bicknell, Jr., M.D., Ph.D.,
General and reconstructive orthopedic surgery
J. Scott Bicknell, M.D., M.S.,
General, reconstructive, and trauma orthopedic surgery
Karl Bilderback, M.D.,
Hand and upper extremity orthopedic surgery
Cambize Shahrdar, M.D.,
Reconstructive hip, knee, pelvic, and acetabular orthopedic surgery
Milan Mody, M.D.,
Working Directly with Dr. Barton in the clinic:
Michael Angelo, PA-C
Karen Muscutt, Clinic Manager
Millie Calhoun, medical assistant
This site has been viewed 27,074 times.