Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Effects of Aging
- Exercise and Bone and Joint Conditions
- First Fracture May Be a Warning Sign
- Getting Up From a Fall
- Guidelines for Preventing Falls
- Home Safety Checklist
- Osteoporosis and Falls
- Osteoporosis Prevention
- Osteoporosis Tests
- Partner with Your Physician for the Best Surgical Outcome
- Physician-Patient Communication: AAOS Advisory Statement
- Safety Guide for Mature Drivers
- Seniors and Exercise
- Staying Active As You Age
- Weight-Bearing Exercise for Women and Girls
- What Is Your Risk for Osteoporosis?
Ave. Francisco Villa No. 1749 Col. Vallarta Villas, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, MEXICO C.P. 48380 Phone 01152 (322) 2228823
Other staff in my practice
This site has been viewed 7,616 times.